SEOptimer.com is an online service from SEOptimer (hereinafter “SEOptimer”, “we” or “us”) that offers search engine optimization (SEO), website analysis, white-label (SEO) and embeddable tools (the “Services”).
SEOptimer takes the privacy of all user and customer data very seriously.
As part of this responsibility, we are sharing with you the details of what data we collect, how we collect it and how we use it.
When we refer to SEOptimer, we are referring to SEOptimer Limited, the owner and provider of this website seoptimer.com, and the entity which controls the data being collected.
The data we collect
SEOptimer collects data explicitly provided by you in the course of using the website, which may be personal data. This includes:
- Account information such as Name, Email Address and Password
- Billing and Payment information such as Credit Card details and Billing Address
- Invoicing information such as Company Name
- Company / Report branding information such as Company Logo, Company Address, Contact Email<
- Report Customization preferences such as Fonts and Colors, Language Preference and Website Checks to be run in a report
- Embed Form preferences such as display layout, colors, behaviours, email contact
- Website audits – Website addresses (URLs) submitted for reporting are recorded, together with their submission dates
- Customer support data – Such as ticket information and name and email address if provided
SEOptimer also collects data automatically when you use our product and services, such as:
- Your use of the website and products such as pages browsed to and login behaviour and duration
- Device and connection information such as device type, browser type, connection geography, operating system
- Information about how you arrived to our website, such as referrer website, or search keywords used
How we use the data we collect
- To enable secure account login and authentication
- To provide the specific functions and services of the SEOptimer Website Audit, White Label reporting and Embedding products as advertised on this site
- To allow customization and personalization of these products for your use
- To perform customer billing and record transactions
- To provide invoices to your with your company information
- To provide customer support including resolving billing issues, responding to bugs or problems or assisting with general knowledge queries
- To send service related notifications about problems, incidents or important account related information
- To verify accounts for safety and security
- To market, promote, and drive engagement of our products. We may from time to time send promotional communications via email, or through adverts on other websites and platforms like Facebook and Google. These communications are aimed at maximizing what you get from SEOptimer’s products. At any time, you can control whether you receive communications as described below in”Opt-out of communications”.
- To measure the success of, and improve our products and services
We will retain any data you submit for as long as SEOptimer deems it necessary to provide adequate service to users, unless explicitly requested by a user to be deleted
Data will never be intentionally disclosed to third parties for profit or marketing.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
Third party websites and services
SEOptimer may from time to time, employ the services of other parties to conduct processes necessary for the operation of the website.
The providers of such services have access to certain data provided by users of this website and may be located in various locations throughout the world.
Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we request. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
Controlling use of your data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by SEOptimer.
You have the right to withdraw consent necessary to use the services provided by SEOptimer at any time.
You have the right for your data to be deleted from the servers and databases of SEOptimer.
You have the right to be removed from marketing communications.
The above data requests can be actioned by SEOptimer staff via the Livechat widget located on the website, or by emailing directly at support at seoptimer.com.
For any other questions or concerns relating to the use of your data while using SEOptimer, you are also welcome to enquire at the above channels.
Users can run ‘Website Audits’ via SEOptimer, both as free users and paying customers.
This Website Audit / Report Data is a summarisation of website information that can be acquired from various existing sources (including the website itself). We therefore consider this public information.
We cache any website report results for a short period of time, to ensure maximum performance when the data is viewed repeatedly by single or, or to retrieve the same result for popularly queried website.
The ‘timestamp’ of this cached record, which matches to when it’s data was last retrieved, is shown publicly to users if the same report is run, to inform them of the freshness of the cached data.
Because pages are cached, and we consider this data public, report pages themselves, such as seoptimer.com/website.com can be indexed by Search Engines.
The first time you access the SEOptimer website, cookies will be stored on your computer.
SEOptimer has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
We use this predominantly to ‘remember’ the session information for signed up users, so that they are automatically logged in for convenience, and for website analytics functions mentioned in the ‘how we use the data we collect’ section.
We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how SEOptimer is protecting your information.